APM Services, LLC is highly experienced in the matters of distressed assets. Our team has the ability to manage receivership assets as well as act in the capacity of court-appointed receiver for lenders and special services.
When assuming management of an asset, our goal is to implement client requirements, preserve and protect the value of the real-estate property while implementing controls and processes that effectively manage and stabilize the affairs of the property.
As a receiver and manager, our approach is individualized based on the requirements of each particular situation.
- When necessary File “Oath of Receiver” with the Court.
- If required, provide a Surety Bond in amount sufficient to protect the parties and submit Bond to the Court for approval.
- Take immediate control of the asset with safeguards in place.
- Triage the asset addressing life safety issues.
Property & Occupancy Management
- Lease Audit
- Collect rent and other income.
- Understand delinquency issues.
- Optimize a rental and tenant retention strategy.
- Initiate eviction against tenants who are in lease violation.
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations & orders issued by governmental agencies.
- Employ legal counsel to assist as necessary.
- Assume appropriate property insurance is in place.
- Assume employment & Workman’s Comp. insurances are in place.
- Accounting Reports for Court & Contracted Parties.
- Review past accounting for Budget and Discrepancies.
- Budget for Preservation and Maximizing Value.
- Preventative Maintenance planning.
- Property and Unit inspections.
- Capital Budget for Planning.